Welcome

Disclaimer: I am in no way an Expert on anything! I just call things as I see it and I learn as I go!





Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The NEW and Improved LDS Cannery

The LDS Cannery will be open for business soon enough with a new way of doing business. No longer will you have to go to the Cannery and volunteer your time to get your food storage. You can now buy pre-packaged items for retail. Starting November 1st, 2013, all you need to do is contact the Cannery in your area to find out business hours and then you may go and purchase the items you would like. They will have 17 products for purchase. Items such as, wheat, flour, sugar, milk, apple slices, pancake mix, beans, rice, oats, hot cocoa mix, elbow macaroni, spaghetti, and more.....Very exciting news!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment