Welcome

Disclaimer: I am in no way an Expert on anything! I just call things as I see it and I learn as I go!





Tuesday, November 6, 2012

To vote or not to vote?

I am very proud to be an American!
We have a long history of being liberated ourselves, to liberating other countries!
Please go out and vote on this day!
Even, if you are unsatisfied with your candidates or we don't agree on the best candidate, please take the time to voice your opinion and to be heard!
Many Americans fought for that right starting the whole process way back in Plymoth Rock in 1620 when the Pilgrims landed! They had a vision that was made into a reality in 1776!


Our children are counting on us to have the opportunity we had as children to grow up and be a part of the Land of the Free, the Home of the Brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment